I'm having a LSS.
I just can't stop listening to these 2 songs. :]
Because I'm a Girl
I love this song. It's sad. The video is touching. It's like you don't have to know what the lyrics means, you understand the feeling of the song. I literally cried while watching it. It's the kind of romantic but not cheesy video. It was an old song by KISS. I dunno though where they are now.
Let it Out
Really really great song!! I discovered this song by watching FULL METAL ALCHEMIST BROTHERHOOD. (Yes. I'm an anime freak. XD) I love Miho's voice. It's not the usual voice I hear from Japanese singers (girls), you know, the squeaky voice. I get annoyed at those kind of voice. Well, not all. Her voice is amazing. The song is about how she is trying to encourage someone to open up about their personal problems and that she's there to support him/her. Yeah, something like that. :]
LUCIA
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment